| || |
VERTICAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- Çağdaş Vertical Intensive Care Units are useful and compact devices.
- They are systems housing accessory rails within them in order that accessories used in the intensive care units are carried.
- There are 1st quality aluminum profile and double canal providing circulation of electricity and gas equipment independent from each other by presenting design opportunity according to the area it will be implemented and needs of the customers.
- There is weak and high current electric wiring transmitted within separate canals.
- It enables easy replacement of the equipment to be used by means of connection equipment suitable for the area it will be mounted, special round body structure and accessory rails.
- There are electrical sockets, grounding nodes, phone, nurse call, intercom and other installation connections grouped on a single unit.
- Enlarged function variety has unit lengths in 2000 mm, 4000 mm, 6000 mm standards unless there is different demand.
- Colors may be chosen from RAL catalogue.